Steel Magic Northwest meets or exceeds the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control, and Washington State and county (King and Snohomish) public health agencies. We are fully committed to making this activity safe during the Coronavirus. These are the measures we are taking:
• any person with symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19 must stay home
• any person from a household with a suspected or confirmed case of the virus must stay home
• any person who has had close contact with another person who has a suspected or confirmed case of the virus must stay home
Air quality and flow
• rehearsals are conducted outdoors when possible (summer intensives).
• parents determine whether or not their vaccinated child can unmask outdoors. We do not ask or enforce any vaccination policy,
• masks required indoors for all youth groups.
• each indoor rehearsal starts with all fresh air brought in from the outdoors, and space heaters disperse the air away from the players, while a slow general draft and HVAC continually bring fresh outdoor air into the room. Approximately every seven minutes, the room's air will be completely replaced with outdoor air. (In colder months, our rehearsal spaces will be on the cool side!)
• hands are washed/sanitized upon arrival
• facial covering (masks, bandanas, gaiters) required at all times while indoors. SMN can provide a disposable mask if someone forgets theirs.
• minimum of 3' distance between players (our rehearsal spaces can accommodate even more distance and we will use it)
• hand sanitizer and sterile wipes kept handy in the rehearsal space